Sunday, February 28, 2010

From Baby to Toddler...

Since society says a baby becomes a toddler at the age of two, my baby will no longer be a baby very very soon. In just over 2 weeks, Landon will be considered a toddler.

This being the case, Evan and I decided it was time to make him look more like a toddler, so we said goodbye to his long curls.

One more look at those beautiful curls...
Before
During (goodbye baby)
After (hello toddler)
About half way through the haircut, Evan & I thought we made the biggest mistake ever, but we changed our minds as soon as we saw this handsome "toddler" smile at us. Isn't he ADORABLE!

8 comments:

Kim H. said...

It is adorable!

Sissy Jackson said...

He is so cute. He looks like a toddler now...bummer.

The Gentry's said...

Oh my goodness! It is amazing what a haircut can do. He does look all grown up now!!

Mandee said...

I can't believe that you cut his curls, they were so cute. He does look so darn handsome though. He kinda reminds me of Kayden a little now. That's trouble there! Ha Ha! Man, I miss you like crazy. Love ya!

Jamie said...

They grow up so fast.

The Cobells said...

He looks so grown up. I love the curls and I love the new hair cute. Very cute.

Sarah said...

oh MY goodness. I LOVE it. He does look much older though! Cutest little guy ever!

Christina said...

WOW! He is so handsome! I can't believe the change in his appearance. He definitely looks like a toddler now! So cute!!!