Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brax turns EIGHT...

Man, I really can't believe how fast my boys are growing up. Braxton turned EIGHT today. I can't tell you how easy it is to have Braxton as a son. He is such a smart outgoing boy. He has a love for learning, that I hope he never loses.
INTERVIEW:

What is your favorite color?
Orange

What is your favorite movie?
X-Men

What is your favorite song?
"I got a feelin that tonights gonna be a good night" (while he burst out in song)

What is your favorite sport?
"basketball & football"

What is your favorite snack/treat?
"Bar-B-Que Potato Chips"

If you could live anywhere where would it be?
"umm...I would live...you know I would probably live in Montana."
Why? "because it snows a lot and my grandpa & grandma live there."

What is your favorite drink?
"Rootbeer"

If you could do anything for a whole day what would it be?
"Mmm, thats a trick question...I would probably go outside and play basketball or football."

What is your favorite subject at school?
"You know my teacher told you...MATH."

What is your favorite thing to do?
"I would say, lots of things. It depends on the day."

Who is your best friend? "My whole family is my best friends."

What do you want to be when you grow up? "Doctor, an orthopedic surgeon."

Happy Birthday Braxton, we love you and we are so glad to have such a fun loving boy in our family.

1 comment:

Mandee said...

I still can't believe this kid has turned 8. Where does the time go? He's gettin so big. I miss all of you so much!