Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Family Night...

We have never been real consistent on family home evening, especially with Evan's inconsistent schedule, but we have been trying.
Evan's dad and mom were nice enough to find this book at the DI and sent it out to us, so for the past three weeks we have been reading at least a chapter for our family home evening. We all take turns reading (except Landon of course).
our treat....yum!
Ethan was in charge, so he chose our treat and even helped make them. He did an awesome job, they were delicious!

5 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

Um, If you have that treat next Monday can I come? I'll even take a turn reading!

Season said...

Yum! That cinnamon roll looks so good.

Mandee said...

Me and Clint have talked about having family home evening but never have. We need to. Maybe I need to follow your example. I hope all is well, I love and miss all you so much it's killin' me.
love ya!

Sheffers said...

Julie you are AMAZING!!! I got overwhelmed reading your blog! I love the pizza idea, so cute! Your boys are so hansome and I love there interview, you are so talented. Can I send my boys to come live with you so they will have a better life? jk You seriously are on the top 5 people of who I want to be. Dont tell Lianne! jk (She has always been in my top 5) Thanks for motivating me!

Sarah said...

how fun!! and those cinnamon rolls looked AWESOME. Tell me next time you make them and I will be happy to swing by to test them for you. = )