Thursday, February 4, 2010

All about E...

Today Ethan turned SIX! I can't tell you how much joy he brings us. He is the most generous kid I know. He would give you the shirt off his back if you asked for it.

A few things for me to remember about Ethan at SIX YEARS OLD.

INTERVIEW:
What is your favorite color?
Green and Blue

What is your favorite movie?
Spongebob

What is your favorite song?
"Oh, that one we listened to this morning, you know the picture one?"
you mean Photograph? "Yeah" (by Nickelback)

What is your favorite sport?
Soccer

What is your favorite snack/treat?
"hmmm...oh, pretzels, I love pretzels."

If you could live anywhere where would it be?
"Here." you mean North Carolina? "Yeah."

What is your favorite drink?
"Oh this is easy, water."

If you could do anything for a whole day what would it be?
"I wish I was at school all day" (He is in full day kindergarten, so he literally means ALL day.)

What is your favorite subject at school?
"I really like adding."

What is your favorite thing to do?
"Play my DS."

Who is your best friend?
"Can I chose more than one?" Sure. "Braxton, Kaden, & Landon."

Happy Birthday Ethan! We are grateful to have you in our family and we LOVE you!

4 comments:

Sheffers said...

Happy Birthday E! I fell in love with him while reading this post. he is a cutie. The last picture of him looks alot like Julie, I didnt think that was possible but its true. And I am sorry about Landon's bad day. I hope the shots are so worth it. Poor guy! I love his curls, so darling!

Harmony said...

What a handsome little guy!

Mandee said...

Ethan always loving everyone! Sweet kid! That's good that he enjoys school so some. Makayla has hard days where she doesn't want to go and then other days let's go mom!

Amanda Goldsmith said...

I LOVE his answer to who is your best friend! How absolutly sweet! I hope my kids will feel the same way. Love all of your posts! Great Pizza Party Idea!