Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blankie...

Yesterday, It got kind of quiet and I couldn't hear Kaden playing in the other room, so I went looking for him. I walked into my room and found him curled up with his blankie, sound asleep.

Kaden has carried around & slept with this banket since he was a baby. I had a hard time washing it without him getting upset, so I decide I would buy another one. I couldn't find the exact same one, so we got another fleece blankie with a different pattern. He loved it, too. However, he became attatched to both of them and we were back at square one. Until he was about 3 he would ask for both of them at bedtime, but now he has finally decided he can just have one or the other.


***He almost looks like an angel, doesn't he? (I said almost!)

5 comments:

Kim H. said...

cool new blog, and he is adorable. Even more so because my youngest wouldn't take a nap at all today.

Mandee said...

I think they all almost look like angels when they are sleeping then when they wake up who knows what happens.

The Wiseman's said...

He looks so much like Evan!

Sheffers said...

He is beutiful, I love it when there is an unexpected nap! How wonderful. Good luck on the blanket situation.

Matt and Amie said...

We have the same problem at our house. It is a struggle to get the blankets washed without a child having a breakdown! :) Your boys are ADORABLE!!