Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Will you dance with me?

So I went on my annual date with Ethan this month & we had so much fun. I get such a kick out of this kid. He was so excited all day & couldn't wait until the date started. As we were getting ready to head out the door he looks at me, with the cutest & most sincere look in his eyes, "Mom, do you want to dance?" I couldn't help but giggle. So then we proceeded to get in the car and as we were buckling ourselves in he said "Okay, Darling...Lets go." It was so cute! He then said "I'm going to call you Darling all night Mom, Okay?" (I still can't figure out where he got "Darling" from.)

I told Ethan he could choose where we went to dinner & what we did after. So we headed to Chick-fil-a . I had alot of fun talking to Ethan and focusing on him. He told me "Mom, I love you so so so much....you are the bestest Mommy in the world." Ethan decided after dinner we should go to target & look at all of the toys, so that it just what we did. He had fun looking at all the toys & was able to find one just for him.

9 comments:

Kim H. said...

It is a great tradition!

Kayla said...

That is so freaking cute! I still can't believe how grown up your boys are! They are so so so cute:0)

The Gentry's said...

That is the cutest thing ever! How fun that you do that with your boys :)

Sissy Jackson said...

Your kid is so darn cute! What a great mom that you are! Keep up the good work darling! Give your Evan a pinch on the bum bum for me...how are his shoes?

Texas Birds said...

What a great idea- I'm going to steal it from you! You're amazing!!!

Stacie said...

That is so much fun! My husband does that with our girls, just not that regular, yet....hopefully it will be more of a tradition! You look so great!!!

jenny said...

What a sweet boy! How cute that he called you "darling". I love your edited pictures...you do such a great job.

Mandee said...

How is my buddy E? I can't wait to see him, I'm so excited. I love him so much! SO SWEET!

Christina said...

Okay, that is just the cutest! "Darling"?! I love it!