Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Scrappin' Addict...

I have been addicted to digital scrapbooking for the past couple of days. A few people have asked to see some of my pages, but I haven't quite gotten my gallery set up yet. I will be getting one soon so, I will let you know. I hope you enjoy!


I found Landon playing in the Christmas decorations just before Christmas and thought he looked adorable. So instead of worrying about the Christmas decorations, I grabbed my camera.
Magical....


After Thanksgiving and eating way too much, we decided to take a walk in our neighborhood.
Kaden seems to always look at things with so much wonder and curiousity. I hope he never loses that.


Braxton & I went on our annual date, just before Christmas. I love this one on one time that I get with all of my boys.


A few hours after opening gifts on Christmas morning, the boys decided they wanted to play with some of there new toys outside, so we did. Ethan thought he was pretty clever by hiding behind a tree and didn't think that we would be able to see him, but as you can tell we could.

7 comments:

Kim H. said...

Yeah! Love to see these, I really like the second one, and the white bg on the bottom one. I need to do more two pagers, oh and perfect colors on the bottom one.

Beckey said...

Julie, these are so cute! What program do you use? I need to get caught up on my scrapbooking...this is a great way to do it!

Harmony said...

Cute! I really like the second one. I just photoshop and have no idea how to use it. Seriously, no clue. I need some experienced people!

Sheffers said...

Very Cute and addicting too. Your pages look alot better than mine.

Sissy Jackson said...

You are amazing. I wish that we lived closer! You could teach me. Dont you all have any SNOW? Lucky! I miss you!

Mandee said...

Hi Juls,
The boys look great. Ethan looks like he's having fun. Landon is such a cute little ham. Kaden is probably still the same monster. Makayla talks about Braxton all the time and says that he's getting so big. We miss them all and love them.

Bry and Amb said...

Hi Julie! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. Your boys are so stinkin' cute!! And you and Evan look so happy. I still remember when you two were dating and how giddie you were:) How time flies, eh?!