Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ethan turns FIVE....

Today is Ethan's 5th birthday. How time flys when your having fun. Ethan is such a joy to be around. We can't help but smile when he shows those adorable dimples. He is a very affectionate little boy & can be so sweet. He is always saying the sweetest things like...
"Mommy, you look pretty and beautiful" or "You are the bestest Daddy in the world." He is full of love & kindness toward everyone. He inspires us to be better and we couldn't imagine life without him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ETHAN! WE LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Lianne said...

Ethan is a cute kid. Happy Birthday Buddy.

jenny said...

I love that first one...I still can't believe our boys are 5...where does the time go?!

Beckey said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! Isn't your mom and dad there? I thought I saw on FB that they were coming to visit! How exciting for Ethan to have Grandma and Grandpa there for his birthday! Tell them hello from me if they are there!

Kim H. said...

Cute! Happy Birthday E!

Harmony said...

5! What a cute kid!

The Wiseman's said...

He is so cute!! Yes time does fly. Ashlee is 5 too. Off to first grade next year!

Mandee said...

I hope my buddy had an awesome birthday. Love you Buddy!

Sissy Jackson said...

I know that I shouldnt have favorites but... E is totally my fav. He is so naughty and funny. Love him to death. Cant believe that he's 5! Miss you guys!