Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

We all have different ways of ringing in the new year. Some of us go to parties, have friends over, play games, stay up just to watch the ball drop & so on. However, I think that Landon had the right idea for ringing in the New Year.....


Boy, was lucky this year because I got 5 New Years kisses..... from 5 special boys.

This past year has been filled with so many memories & blessings. We are grateful to have each other. And look forward to a New Year full of love & laughter!

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Looks like Landon and I have something in common! I slept through the new year too! Best of luck to you and your family in 2009.

Kim H. said...

He is so cute! I like your new blog.

Sissy Jackson said...

Julies, he is so fab! Wish my butt looked like his! Miss YOU!