Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kaden @ five
INTERVIEW:

What is your favorite color?

“Blue”


What is your favorite movie?

“Planet 51”


What is your favorite song?

“you make me dance like a fool..., you know that one?”

(Smile by Uncle Kracker)


What is your favorite sport?

“Football”


What is your favorite snack/treat?

“Umm...my favorite snack is...pretzels.”


If you could live anywhere where would it be?

“here”

Why? “because we are living here.”


What is your favorite drink?

“Lets see...my favorite drink is...sprite.”


If you could do anything for a whole day what would it be?

“That’s easy, I would go to the lego store and buy all the legos.”


What is your favorite thing to do?

“uhh, two things are my favorite, playing with legos and playing the x-box.”


Who is your best friend?

“Asa” (a neighbor)


What do you want to be when you grow up?

“A doctor.”

No comments: