Saturday, October 23, 2010

october update

Life has been a little crazy lately.
GOOD CRAZY.
My Dad and Mom came to visit for a month.
Evan and I went to Chicago.
Did some major remodeling.

**********

Highlights of my Dad and Mom's visit:
Having their helping hands.
Remodeling.
NC State Fair.
Halloween dinner.
Seeing the boys spend time with their grandparents.
Duke Chapel.
Farmers Market.
Evan winning our Thanksgiving dinner.
(I won it last year and Evan won it this year. Turkey shoot.)

Kaden made a plan to make Grandpa & Grandma stay.
While laying in bed one night, Kaden said "Mom,
I have an idea....we can put grandpa & grandma in a chair and
tie them up, then they can't leave." (cutest thing ever)

**********

Highlights of CHICAGO.
Navy Pier.
Wrigley Field.
Soldier Field.
Magnificent Mile.
Millennium Park.
Broadway show.

We ate so much DELICIOUS food.
Chicago style pizza at Giordano's. (yum-o)
Potbelly's.
Portillos.
Garrett Gourmet Popcorn. (amazing)

4 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

How fun! You guys had a busy month! We live about 2 hours from Chicago and we love it, but you guys have done more there than we even have!! Sounds like you had a blast!

Lianne said...

Aahh! how fun. I miss you guys. I am glad you had a fun trip

Sissy Jackson said...

Man, I wish that we could have met you guys in Chicago for dinner... We are so close. SO GLAD that you guys had such a fun time. Your kids are so cute!

Mandee said...

Looks like too much fun without me. Shame on you. See if I make a visit to you anytime soon. That plan that Kaden made up must not of worked very well I heard that they made it on the rode.