Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dinner with Friends...

Yesterday, we were lucky enough to have a few of our friends over for dinner. We all contributed to the dinner of ribs, rolls, chinese food, and desserts....mmmm it was DELICIOUS!
We had a great time visiting and watching the kids play together.

a picnic on the floor for the kids...

Landon & Delainey cooling off their feet...

saying goodbye...
Thanks to The Gilreath's & The Keenan's for the wonderful visit & yummy food!
We look forward to doing it again, soon!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ohmygoodness-- cutest pictures ever! Can I take them for my blog? :)
We had a great time too!

Mandee said...

Hey where was my invite? I guess it got lost in the mail. Ribs do sound delicious. I've been ready to cook some myself. Love and miss all of you. Hope the summer is going well?

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.