Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Botox...Round 2

Today, Landon had to go through the painful process of botox injections again. This is not something either of us look forward to. As I am laying on him to hold him down, tears running down his cheeks and the screeching sound of screaming, I feel tears forming in my eyes. As he looks at me and pleads, "Mom, hold me", I just want to grab him and take his pain away. If he only knew that I would give anything for him not to have to go through this pain. If the benefits weren't so significant we wouldn't put you through it, so sorry.

You are stronger than I could ever be, you are amazing, I love you!

(before)
(after)
(sorry for the run of emotions, but I want to remember my thoughts as we go through it.)

6 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sissy Jackson said...

Julie, Im so sorry. I have tears in my eyes. Who knew that we would love these little guys the way we do. YOU are an AMAZING mom. AMAZING!

jenny said...

He is a strong, tough little boy and you are a strong, tough mom. That's why he came to you!!

Sheffers said...

What a great post. I think he gets his strength from his beautiful and amazing mother. You both are fighters! Give him lots of kisses. Good luck.

The Cobells said...

Poor guy. Why does he need to get that? I'm not sure if I missed why?

Mandee said...

Poor little guy. I don't know how you do it, I'm in tears for you. You are one strong mom. I love and miss all of you.