Saturday, February 7, 2009

Birthday Boy...

Today is Braxton's 7th Birthday, WOW! I remember holding him for the first time & knowing how wonderful & special I felt to be holding one of gods children in my arms. There is nothing anyone can tell you to prepare you for the way it makes you feel. The only word that can even come close is....Priceless!

We are so blessed to have Braxton in our lives. He is an example to everyone around him & is constantly amazing us. He is full of life and loves his family and friends.

Thanks, Braxton....for being you!

5 comments:

Mandee said...

Hey Braxton I Hope that you had an awesome birthday! Happy 7th Birthday! I love and miss you!

Kim H. said...

Love those pages, the circle things are so cool! And tell B. Happy Birthday! G.'s is next week and he asked to do something with Braxton. Maybe soon:)

Kate and Robbie said...

Braxton, you are the biggest stud ever. I miss you, my man. I hope you had an awesome birthday! Peace Out!~ Rob

MarciK said...

Happy Happy Birthday Braxton!!

Beckey said...

Boy, they have birthdays really close don't they? Happy late Brithday!