Friday, September 12, 2008

Landon's Bad Day!

Landon will be 6 Months in a couple of days, I can't believe it. Time goes so fast. I took him in for his well-check visit & was worried he might break the scale....weighing a solid 17 pounds. When the Doctor came in I thought she might tell me that he was way off the charts, but to my suprise he is in the 50th percentile. He's not a real rolley polley baby, he is just one solid Boy!The first few pictures are from after his shots today. I was going to add the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter, but couldn't figure it out so if you know it & no one is in the room to hear you maybe you could belt it out & know how he felt today. The rest of the pictures are from earlier today or the last couple of days.

1 comment:

Guymon Family said...

Wow I can't believe he's 6 mo. Shots are hard since you feel so bad watching your baby in pain, but know it's what's best for them. He is just as cute as your other boys!