Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Blog"-wagon

Well, we finally decided to jump on the "Blog"-wagon & we survived! We are just kickin' it here in North Carolina & really loving our new place. Evan is enjoying his Residency at Duke & I am loving the hours. I actually feel like I have a husband. Braxton started the first grade a couple weeks ago & is loving every minute of it. He came home the first day & said "Mom, all the kids in my class talk funny." I said "why what do they say?" & he said "whenever they talk they say hey y'all." We got a kick out of that. Ethan is loving the constant trips to our community swimming pool, you could even mistake him for a fish. Kaden has finally stopped saying "I hate North Carolina" & is actually enjoying himself. Landon is growing so fast, he is almost 6 months old. He is such a happy guy!
I am way out numbered, but man am I loving it.

5 comments:

camjackieward said...

Julie, I'm so glad you jumped on the blog-wagon. It's so great to catch up with your family. I can't believe how big your boys are, especially Landon. Wow, time goes by way too fast.

MarciK said...

I think my husband has only now stopped saying, "I hate NC." ;) But I still hope we can move back someday. Glad you have a blog - it will be good to keep in touch.

Guymon Family said...

Hooray! It's so good to see your faces. Your boys are getting so big and are very cute. Glad you're doing well!

Josh said...

It's about time! It takes moving across the country to see how old friends are doing? Crazy huh!

Season said...

Julie,

I'm glad to see you have a blog, so that I can keep updated. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. And your kids are getting so big! Have fun out there.

Season