Friday, February 22, 2013

kaden
(age 7, interview)

I know this is a little late since his birthday was back in september
and it has been almost a year since I posted last,
but I thought I should post it anyway.


INTERVIEW:

What is your favorite color?
“orange”

What is your favorite movie?
“Wreck it Ralph”

Tell me 3 words that describe you?
“awwwwesome, athletic, and ummm...i’m good.”

What is your favorite song?
“Had a bad day”

What is your favorite sport?
“football...because they call me the king nutcracker”
(his coaches called him the king nutcracker, because
he might have been small but he sure could tackle.)

What is your favorite snack/treat?
“almond joys”

If you could live anywhere where would it be?
“Utah”
Why? “it is a good place to camp and it is close to family”

What is your favorite drink?
“sun drop”

If you could do anything for a whole day what would it be?
“umm...play football, yep i’d play football”

What is your favorite thing to do?
“my favorite thing to do is play football”

Who is your best friend? 
“ummm...Thomas and you are my bester friend mom.”  


gotta love this kid!
you are so full of personality, you make life so fun!


No comments: