Friday, February 22, 2013

 ethan
(age 9)


INTERVIEW:

What is your favorite color?
“royal blue”

What is your favorite movie?
“ummm...I have no idea, uh, this is hard!
my favorite movie is...Wreck it Ralph”

Tell me 3 words that describe you?
“nice, caring, that’s two only...and loving”

What is your favorite song?
“Country Boy by Alan Jackson”

What is your favorite sport?
“basketball”

What is your favorite snack/treat?
“my favorite snack or treat would be...Takis”

If you could live anywhere where would it be?
“Tennessee”
Why? “because it is where cowboys live”

What is your favorite food?
“homemade mac and cheese with hotdogs”

What is your favorite drink?
“sprite”

If you could do anything for a whole day what would it be?
“ride horses”
(fyi: he has never rode a horse before)

What is your favorite thing to do?
“go fishing with my grandpa”

Who is your best friend? 
“Melton and you and daddy, mostly you though”  
(I really didn’t coerse him to say that)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
“chef and an nba player”

What was your favorite part of your birthday?
“spending time with my family and eating my cake.”
our lives would not be the same with out you!
you fill our lives with so much love.

No comments: