Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ethan turns EIGHT

ethan is the most amazing kid!
he is so loving and kind
smart and selfless.

we asked him what it was he wanted for his birthday
and he said "i don't need anything, i have all i need...my family."

he is always thinking of others before himself.

ETHAN, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


INTERVIEW:

what is your favorite color?
"blue"

what is your favorite movie?
"ummm, this ones hard. ok you pick...i like all movies."

who is your best friend?
"my brothers"

Tell me three words that describe you?
"hmmm, caring, nice, and loving"

what is your favorite treat/snack?
"probably, chips"
what kind of chips?
"sour cream and onion"

what is your favorite drink?
"lemonade"

what is your favorite food?
"macaroni and cheese with hot dogs"

if you could live anywhere, where would it be?
"with my family"
Is there a particular place?
"No, where ever my family is"

what's your favorite subject in school?
"math, and you already know that."

if you could do anything for a whole day, what would it be?
"hmm, probably play basketball with my brothers."

what's your favorite time of the year?
"february, winter"
why?
"because, i like when it snows and it is my birthday"

what is your favorite toy?
"my basketball"

what do you want to be when you grow up?
"an NBA player and doctor"

what was your favorite part of your birthday?
"spending time with my family and being baptized"

No comments: