Sunday, February 19, 2012

Braxton is TEN
What???

How is that possible?

braxton has always been a great kid.
easy going, easy to handle
he is such a JOY to have as a son.
he is smart and determined
kind and strong.
he is always willing to stand up for what he believes in.

he chooses every week to not practice with his basketball team on Sundays.
even though it is hard for him not to be there,
he didn't even hesitate when making the decision.

BRAXTON, WE LOVE YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


INTERVIEW:

what is your favorite color?
"orange"

what is your favorite movie?
"i don't have a favorite movie"

who is your best friend?"
"my brothers and my mom and dad"

Tell me three words that describe you?
"athletic, smart, and nice"

what is your favorite treat/snack?
"hmmm, butterfinger is my favorite treat and my favorite snack is chips"

what is your favorite drink?
"gatorade/powerade/propel"
(and yes, he said slash after every answer)

what is your favorite food?
"hmmm, probably...macaroni and cheese pizza"
(found in west yellowstone, montana)

if you could live anywhere, where would it be?
"you already know this one, Boston."
why?
"because i want to see the New England Patriots and the Boston Celtics play"

what's your favorite subject in school?
"science/math"

if you could do anything for a whole day, what would it be?
"play football and basketball"
(it is a no brainer for him. yesterday we had a birthday party and he chose basketball practice over a party!)

what's your favorite time of the year?
"i don't know...OH, fall, summer and whenever I play basketball and football"
(fyi: he plays basketball and football all year long!)

what is your favorite toy?
"none, i don't really like toys. I love my basketball and football"

what do you want to be when you grow up?
"doctor/College basketball and football player/NFL player/NBA player"
me "oh is that all" (LOL)

what was your favorite part of your birthday?
"when you and dad surprised me and had my basketball team sing happy birthday to me and getting new basketball shoes."

2 comments:

Lianne said...

There is no way we are old enough to have 10 year olds. It must be some mistake. Brax is such a cutie. I am still hoping an arranged marriage works out.

Kim H. said...

What a great kid! Come visit and I bet we could work out that Patriots game.