Tuesday, May 10, 2011

mom (x 4 boys)

my mother's day was amazing.
(and I was even sick with croop)

i was spoiled rotten by ALL the men in my life,
but i guess that is what happens when you are the only princess in the house.

i can't believe how lucky i am.
i am so grateful for my AMAZING boys and the opportunity i have to be a mom.
i would've never imagined being a mom to 4 boys,
but now i wouldn't have it any other way.

***

i am grateful for my WONDERFUL mom.
there is no better example of a mother than her.
she is more than just my mother, she is one of my best friends.

also, a big THANKS to my mother-in-law.
without you Evan wouldn't be the man he is today.

okay, last but not least...
i am grateful to all the mothers out there that i look up to.
there are so many of you.
my sisters, sister-in-laws, and many many friends.

you have all helped me become the mom i am today,
so THANK YOU
and i hope you had a
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!


No comments: