Friday, April 8, 2011

braxton's basketball tournament

last weekend braxton had his first basketball tournament.
it was so much fun.
i love being in the crowd cheering for my boy.

all the teams have such amazing talent
in fact, the first thing Evan said when we walked through the door is
"i know exactly where the NBA players come from."
(seriously they are that talented)

after driving over 2 hours and playing 2 games
braxton was exhausted.

we are looking forward to next weekend
and their next tournament.

what sports are you enjoying with your kids?

2 comments:

Mandee said...

Holy Crap Julie! braxton is getting so big!!! I can"t believe how tall he is getting. I put the girls in soccer this year, I will be posting some pics when the games actually start. they just have been practicing I actually think they will both be pretty good at it. Miss you all. Love you guys.

Bailee said...

It definitely is fun being a parent in the crowd. I get really nervous for Bailee when she competes. Sometimes I think I am more nervous than her. Braxton is such a cute kid and so talented at everything he does. I don't think Bailee ever got over their break up or maybe I didn't.