Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Visitors & Duke Gardens

Over the weekend our good friends from Virginia came to visit. We haven't seen them in years and were glad to have them stay with us for the weekend. They have a 3 year old boy (Aidan) and twin girls (Riley & Emery), the boys enjoyed having a sleepover. I am sure after a weekend of being malled, the twins are glad to be home. The boys absolutely loved having girls in the house for the weekend, especially Braxton.

We took them out for Carolina BBQ, then to see Duke Gardens and Duke Chapel.

The Palmer's
Kaden & Aidan following the ducks
Landon smelling the flowers
The boys rolling down the hill
The Octopus Tree
As you can see we had a wonderful time!

Thanks for coming to visit, you are welcome anytime!

3 comments:

Mandee said...

How fun! I'm glad that your getting vistors even though I wish that it was me there. It's killin' me not having my best friend around. Love and miss you. Tell the boys HI!

Sheffers said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and really great pictures. Your boys really are so handsome.

MarciK said...

Beautiful pictures! I miss NC!