Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We started our Easter celebration on Saturday by having an egg hunt in on yard. It was such a perfect spring day. The boyz loved searching for the eggs and of course eating the candy.


Braxton was the ULTIMATE egg hunter, finding the most eggs.

Ethan came in a close SECOND, with his determination to get as many as Braxton.

Kaden was THIRD, it might have been because of his short stature and his inability to see the higher ones.

Landon came in LAST, but not because of effort, more because of speed.

We finished our night by coloring eggs and setting out our traditional CARROTS and DIET COKE.

I hope you all had a wonderful and HAPPY EASTER!

4 comments:

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Ok you seriously have the CUTEST BOYS! Can I call dibbs on one for Samantha! I'm cool with any of them although Braxton wanting to be an Orthopedic Surgeon is pretty tempting! I just love that it is SPRING TIME!!!

Mandee said...

I wish we could of done our hunt outside but it was so cold. It just snowed last night about 3 inches. Spring is here but not with flowers with snow can you believe it. It looks like the boys are doing well. I'm glad to see that you had a good Easter also.

Sarah said...

that sounds so cute. Hey-- are the carrots and diet coke for the easter bunny, like cookies and milk for santa?
cute, cute boys!!!

Unknown said...

What??? The Easter Bunny drinks Diet Coke??? I new that little feller and I had something in common:) Love your cute pics!!!