Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy, Busy..

I don't know about the rest of you, but life around here just doesn't seems to slow down. The last few weeks have been crazy!
The boys started school on a tuesday & by friday I got a phone call saying Braxton had fallin' and cracked his head open. It was only about an inch long, but it was deep, when I looked at it I could see his skull (yes, his skull). The Doctor confirmed my observation. Braxton has broken his arm several times, but this was his first time for stitches.
Landon got his new leg braces. I know they are going to benefit him, but they sure are making it difficult for him to walk. I am glad he has such a happy go lucky personality....and just keeps truckin'!
My shower door fell off. It is a good thing we have a Handy Man in the house, I mean Handy Woman! LOL! Evan is awesome when it comes to Medicine, but not so much when it comes to being Mr. Fix It. Luckily I have a Dad that has taught me a lot. My Mom held the door while I fixed it.

These are just a few of the things that have kept us Busy, Busy, Busy! Luckily my Mom was here to help us out! Thanks Mom, we couldn't have done it without you!
Evan & I were able to go on our first date in over a YEAR! My Mom was kind enough to spend the day playing and making cookies with the kids, so that we could go out. We almost forgot what it was like to go out with just US. We had a great time, even though we spent a lot of time talking about the boys!
Well, I can't say that my life has slowed down, butI guess I will just keep going & going & going....

9 comments:

Christina said...

How nice to have your mom there! It is nice to be able to go out ALONE every once in awhile. I love these pictures! They are so cute!

Guymon Family said...

Wow...I hope Braxton is ok! Way to keep positive, and I'm glad you got a date too!

Amanda Goldsmith said...

You could see his skull!!! I think I would have passed out! I'm glad he is ok. Congrats on the date. It's amazing how much time can go buy without even realizing it.

Mandee said...

Hey Juls,
I'm glad that you and Evan got to go on a date together. Mom said that life has been a little crazy back there. I love and miss all of you!
Mandee

The Gentry's said...

I love the curl in Landon's hair, he is adorable. Yay for you and Evan being able to go on a date :)

Jamie said...

As a mom it never stops. Just when I think I have nothing planned for the day things go crazy. We just keep going and going. Love you guys.

Sarah said...

Devin and I will babysit so you guys can go out AGAIN before a year! = )

Sissy Jackson said...

Girl, you just get better and better looken...Totally jealous!

Sheffers said...

Oh Julie, I got exhausted just reading your busyness. whoo, I am glad you made it, and I am glad your so handy. I would have had to call someone. Good luck to you and to your sweet Landon.