Friday, March 27, 2009

SURPRISE!

Me & My Dad had been planning to fly me out to Utah to surprise my Sisters & Mom since December.  Although I was excited to make it happen, in my mind I thought that there was no way we were going to pull this off.  First off,  My Dad is not too good at keeping secrets & second I am always talking to my Sisters & thought I might slip up.

Much to my surprise, WE PULLED IT OFF!  Last Wednesday I flew in.....

The plan was,  My Dad had a meeting in Salt Lake (which he often does), then he would invite My Mom & Sisters to meet him for lunch.  So My Dad had his "Meeting" with me at the airport, then we drove to the restaurant.  My Dad met the girls outside of the restaurant & then said "Oh wait,  I forgot something out of the car",  he opened the door & out jumped Me.  There were lots of screams and even a few tears.  I think you can tell by the looks on their faces,  they were SURPRISED! 



PRICELESS!  I had so much fun spending time with my Best Friends & will never forget the memories we made!  Thank you SO much Dad for flying me out,  You're the best!  I love you & miss you all already!

8 comments:

Beckey said...

How fun! I actually talked to McKenzie that day and she had told me that she was picking up the twins from school for Amy because she was at lunch with her mom and sisters. I haven't talked to anyone since so I didn't hear about the big surprise!

The first year we were gone we surprised our family by coming out earlier that they knew, Bailee's reaction was the best!

Glad you were able to see them!

Christina said...

Those pictures are priceless! I love them.

Mandee said...

Juls, I wish you were still out here so that we can still bead and be a little goofy here and there. You'll have to send me some of those picture's. I think that mom's and Amy's mouth's were about to drop down to the asphalt. Miss ya and love all ya! Kiss and hug the boys for me.

Kim H. said...

How fun! What a great surprise!

Sissy Jackson said...

Jules, your MOM's face is priceless! We should blow that one up to poster size. Love it. You are blessed to have such a great fam! Totally jealous!

Suttlemyre Family said...

Julie that is Great!!! I think that is great that you were able to pull it off!! How long are you in town??

Josh said...

Funny story! I could just hear your mom..."james i'm going to bop you!" Did you just fly in for lunch then fly home? It doesn't look like you stayed too long.

Stacie said...

OH!!! How fun is that! What an awesome memory to have!