Wednesday, December 17, 2008

10 years...

Sorry but this might get a little sappy, so bare with me....

Ten years ago today I was sealed to my Best Friend. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world & was so excited to start my life with him. Although back then I didn't think it would be possible to love him more than on our wedding day....but, I do! As the years have passed by, every moment we spend together gives me a greater love & appreciation for him. I still feel as though I am the luckiest girl in the world & believe that I always will. Evan is such a wonderful husband & father and he makes me proud to be his wife.



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Eternally yours....

***Happy Anniversary to Chris & Lianne!

7 comments:

Stacie said...

Congrats on 10 years! That is so awesome. Are you doing anything fun? Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Seems like just yesterday you got married!! I remember it believe it or not!

jenny said...

awww...tender feelings!!

Congrats on making it to this milestone :) What a great couple!!

Mandee said...

Julie believe it or not I feel the same way about your dad, but I don't want it to go to his head so don't let him see this. MOM

Sheffers said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How sweet!

Harmony said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

MarciK said...

Wonderful! How lucky you both are to have each other!