Monday, November 10, 2008

COOK OFF!

Just to give you a little insight on how the Cook-Off got started.....While my parents were here we went to a BBQ Festival. We had a lot of fun, but we were all hoping to try some BBQ Ribs, unfortunatlely we didn't get the chance to. So on the drive home Evan & My Mom got on the subject of BBQ Ribs and how good their ribs are. Don't ask me how it turned into a contest, but the next thing I know we are stopping at Sams Club to buy some baby back ribs. The rest of the way home there were alot of comments such as...."Oh your going down" , "Your on!", "It's a showdown", "I don't want you to get your feelings hurt, but..." & so on.

Me & My Dad had a lot of fun watching these two rash it out over who's would win. We made up score cards & did taste tests. And boy was it a tight race, but I can tell you this much, I enjoyed every minute of those ribs. I would rather eat Evan's or My Mom's ribs over most any resturants...mmmmm. Is anyone hungry?




4 comments:

Kim H. said...

Looks life fun...when are you going to start a gallery for your scrapbook pages...it is really fun:)

Texas Birds said...

SO..... who won? I'm sure Kelly would be happy to judge a cook off with your family anyday!

Harmony said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And I'm sure if they were as good as you let on, then everyone won!

Christina said...

I love your mom! I miss seeing her at church!!! Your family is SO fun!