Saturday, January 29, 2011

sayin' goodbye

last week landon said "goodbye"
to a very special person.

joan has been a very important part of his life
for the past 2 years.
She was landon's physical therapist
and she was amazing!
joan helped give landon so many possibilities.
she helped teach, guide, and inspire all of us.
we will be forever grateful,
we couldn't have asked for a better therapist.

joan is going to have a baby any day now.
she will be an amazing mom.

who/what have you said goodbye to lately?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

that first pic of them is so adorable. landon has the best smile.
i'm so glad you guys were able to find her...will he get a new physical therapist now?

Mandee said...

i can't believe how big he is getting. It makes me so sad that he will be 3 in March. Can you believe that our babies are almost there. He's so handsome. I know he is missin his favorite aunt, give him a great big hug and kiss for me.

Lianne said...

Landon looks like he is doing great. I hate having to say goodbye to someone who has helped or touched my life in so many ways. Like when you leave me. We should get together soon. Any plans of going to Utah or TN this summer?