Sunday, August 8, 2010

Doggie.

My Doggie, My Doggie
Where ever I go, He's gonna go
My Doggie, My Doggie
My Doggie and Me!

Landon and Doggie go way back. Okay maybe not way back, but they have been together since Landon was born. Doggie was a gift from Grandma Becky. Landon took to him right off.

Where did he get his name you ask? Landon started calling him "Doggie" from the first time he was able to. Not sure why? Since he is a BEAR, but it was so cute. From that time on, he will forever be known as DOGGIE.

Doggie is Landon's best friend. There isn't a day that goes by that they are not together. They have hugged and kissed, talked and listened, slept and played, shopped and dropped. They have done it all. They have a special bond.


A few nights ago we put Landon in bed, gave him his blankie and now Doggie, where is he? We couldn't find him. We tried to put Landon down without him, but it wasn't working. We all worked together, searching high and low, still no Doggie. So we tried giving him a different stuffed animal...."No mommy, No. Doggie, Doggie!" Okay, we searched again. Finally, we found him wrapped in a blanket. Thank goodness!

What is going to happen if we really loose him????

3 comments:

Mandee said...

Poor Landon would be lost without Doggie. I know how that is Mom and Dad recently bought this giraffe that Dakota calls Green Bean and she loves that thing to death. Hope all is well, love and miss all of you. XOXOXO

Michelle said...

I read some discussion about this and one person mentioned that as soon as they get a lovey that they think will stick for quite a while they go ahead a buy another one while it is still in stock/for sale. I haven't tried it but maybe it's time to search on ebay? Yay! another reason to shop!

The Cobells said...

His smile is so cute! I love it!