Sunday, May 16, 2010

Soccer & Swimming

This week we finished up soccer for the season. It kept us quite busy with a practice and a game every week, but it was worth it. The boys had a lot of fun and learned a lot. Braxton has always been very athletic and is an all star player. He loves playing sports and being involved in them. Ethan on the other hand is not as athletic and doesn't care as much about sports. However, he put in a great effort and gave it his all. They both made us proud.

Braxton going in for a goal...
Ethan getting ready to kick the ball in bounds...

Last week our neighborhood pool opened...yeah! We have been impatiently waiting for this.

It took Landon a little bit to get used to it, but then he didn't want to leave.
Kaden...loves swimming as long as he has his lifejacket on.
Ethan...gotta love those goggles.
Braxton..."canon ball"
Can't wait to go back!

6 comments:

Kim H. said...

Super jealous about your pool! Can't wait for that.

Sissy Jackson said...

Im with Kim...super jealous of the pool. When can we visit? Boys are DARLING!

Guymon Family said...

I bet your life is only going to get busier the older your kids get! Glad you're having fun at the pool.

Julie in the studio said...

Julie, I cannot believe how all your sweet boys have grown!!! Do you know I still think about Braxton's mother's day talk he gave a few years ago. I can't remember if it was Gi-Jo's or transformers or what, but he said you were the best at playing them. That still gives me goosebumps and I want to be like you.
~Julie

jenny said...

Fun, fun. Oh, and count me in as being super jealous of the pool!

Mandee said...

I can't believe that the pool is open, I am so jealous. Makayla is always talking about the Roy pool but I guess it won't be long. I wish I was there to catch the boys in action on the field I loved watching them in Salt Lake. Ethan cracked me up and Braxton you could tell that he loved the sport. Makayla said that she wants to play t-ball this year. I hope all is well. Love and miss you all.