Sunday, January 17, 2010

Captain Commando...

We are all still trying to adjust to the 9:00 church hour here at our house.
So this morning, we woke up and I got the boys bathed, dried them off, and told them to run in their rooms to get their suits on. As they were dressing themselves Evan and I were getting ourselves ready. We were in a rush, so we grabbed our bags and books and ran out the door to church. During sacrament Kaden leaned over and said he needed to use the bathroom. I took him out, went into the bathroom, and much to my surprise....Kaden had forgotten an important part of his wardrobe....we will just say he was going "commando" style!

ME: "Kaden, why don't you have any underwear on?"
KADEN: "I didn't put any on."
ME: "I know, Why?"
KADEN: "I don't like underwear, Mom!"

Kaden is definitely one of a kind!!!

6 comments:

Chance and Emily said...

haha....Classic. I love it!!

Mandee said...

That kid definitely got caught a couple of times without underwear here. He definitley has his own mind.

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

That is SO funny!

Christina said...

LOL! That is hilarious! (At least he is boy in a suit than a girl in a dress!) :)

Harmony said...

I love it! It reminds me of one of my little guys most memorable quotes. He walked into my room one day with a pair of short and said, "Should I wear underwear with these?"

The Cobells said...

That is so cute!