Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble til ya wobble!

Well it is that time of the year again. The time when you find yourself undoing your button, because you ate way too much!
We just want to take time to wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We have so much to be thankful for and that includes each and every one of you. Thank you so much for being a part of our lives.
For us, today was a pretty relaxing day. We had a wonderful thanksgiving dinner (cooked ALL by my wonderful husband). I know that we all say this, but I have the BEST husband ever. It is my birthday today, so Evan decided he would cook all of our thanksgiving feast. It was perfect! He even cleaned up the mess, WOW!

What is a thanksgiving without a little football?
And for E, a little skateboarding

6 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

Happy Birthday friend. I hope you had a great one. It sounds like you did. I hope that you have a GREAT year ahead. Hope you got some GOOD stuff! Love you!

Season said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy birthday Julie.

Sheffers said...

Happy Birthday to you! It sounds like a great holiday. And I am impressed with your sweet husband. Lianne and I chattee about how great you are, we miss you and hope to see you in December.

Christina said...

What a sweet husband! I hope you had a fantastic birthday celebrating with your household of boys!

The Cobells said...

Wow your boys are so big. How are you guys doing? I'm so glad you found our blog page.

Mandee said...

I'm glad to hear that you got the day off you deserve it. Evan I guess is a good guy for doing that for you. HAha! I'm glad I got to you a little bit on your b-day. I guess I can say that I will see you in less then a week almost. I'm so excited! Happy Birthday again. love and miss all of you!
Love Mandee