Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kaden is FOUR...

I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday I was holding Kaden in my arms as a new born baby boy. Now, that little baby is 4. He has grown into such a little man. Kaden is such an outgoing, fun loving boy. He makes life exciting. He has brought so much joy into our family and we wouldn't be complete without him.
So darn HANDSOME, if you ask me!
Kaden has been going around telling everyone .... "when I grow up I am going to be a DR DAD". So today we had a little birthday celebration with a Doctor theme. Kaden asked for a birthday cookie instead of a cake, so we had the boys put together a boy. They assembled all the body parts (through surgery) including the heart, intestines, & lungs. Then we played "Give the Skeleton a Heart" (or pin the heart on the skeleton). The boys had so much fun!

Evan got the boys..surgery caps & face masks.
Kaden's new bike....
He thinks it is the coolest bike ever, because he says "it looks like a motorcycle".

7 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks like a fun party! What a great idea about the cake! = )

Christina said...

oh, my! That is so cute!! I love that he wants to be a Dr. Dad. What fun idea! I love it. That would be fun for a Halloween party too! Too cute! And yes, he is very handsome!

Texas Birds said...

he is too cute!!!

Mandee said...

Are you sure that he is a little man? Whenever I see him, he seems like he's a little monster! Ha Ha! He is so darn cute. It was good to talk to you guys the other day on the computer. I can't believe he is 4! That just means that Kassidee's birthday is going to come before I know it. Tell Kaden Happy Birthday and I hope that he had a good day. Love and miss you all.
Mandee

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Kaden, we sent you a card. Amber forgot to put the flag up on the mailbox Monday so the mailman didn't take it, but it was on its way yesterday. Looks like a great party.

Guymon Family said...

That is such a fun idea for the b-day cookie! Wasn't he just in my nursery class, afraid to stay when Ethan went to Primary? That's how old he is in my mind anyway! Happy Birthday Kaden!

Sissy Jackson said...

Your boy is darling! Darling!