Thursday, June 25, 2009

Grandpa & Grandma Visit...

Grandpa & Grandma came to visit for 2 weeks and the boys loved every minute of it.  We spent a lot of time at our swimming pool, Pullen park,  & the Beach.  

Pullen Park was a lot of fun.  We played on the playground, rode the train around the park & paddled around the pond in paddle boats.  


We took off to Wrightsville Beach for our Father's Day weekend.  We had a great time, but I don't know who had more fun,  Grandpa & Grandma or the Boys????  We spent a lot of time at the beach & then went to the board walk for a little shopping.  

Priceless....(sorry Mom, I couldn't help myself)
Thanks for a wonderful visit, Grandpa & Grandma!  We miss you already!

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

Looks so fun! Sorry we missed it. I asked "Alex" today if he wanted to invite someone over and he said yeah, Brax! I am thinking it would be good to come in the fall when it is getting cold here and we want some sun!

Sheffers said...

Thank goodness for grandparents! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks Julie for being a great friend and coming to visit me while you were here. Sorry the time was bad for me. Your so very kind. I didnt think your family could get anymore hansome, they are so cute!

Mandee said...

it looks like you had to much fun to me. I wish it was me instead. love and miss you guys. Mandee