Thursday, May 14, 2009

Braxton's Window...

Much to my dismay,  Braxton lost one of his upper front teeth.  He has been anticipating this for so long.  It seemed like everyone he knew, even those younger than him were loosing their upper front teeth, but him. Braxton was very excited to lose another tooth.  Although, for me it wasn't so exciting.  It meant that he was entering that awkward stage, you know the one where he has to grow to fit his new teeth.  I know Braxton is a very handsome kid, but all kids go through this stage and they all look a little awkward, right?

Braxton's New Window!

6 comments:

Christina said...

How can he be that old already?! What a stud!

Kim H. said...

So cute! G's have grown in and he still look like him, (or the awkward him:)

Sheffers said...

I think he is a hansome guy!
The strawberrys look awesome, next time you will have to remember me and your family. Jk

The Wiseman's said...

ha ha Ashlee keeps wiggling hers! SHe can't wait until they come out!!

Sissy Jackson said...

Oh he is cute and yes...I am the supreme Field Trip MOM! Just wait until your youngest is in school. You have all the time in the world to do others bidding! It really sucks but you know...its for your stinkin kids so you do it! Miss your FACE!

Mandee said...

Hey Juls,
Sounds like Braxton is growing up way to fast. I'm sad! He's getting so big. He still looks handsome to me. Love and miss you all a ton.