Sunday, April 5, 2009

Landon's 1 year Photo-Shoot

While I was in Utah visiting, Landon had his 1 year photo shoot.  Evan's brother & sister-in-law Jamie were nice enough to take them for me.  They took over 100 pictures & gave me a CD of the raw ones.  I edited them once I got back so, these are my results.  Let me know what you think.  These were a few of my favorites. 
By the way, I didn't plan on being in any of the photo's & was a little reluctant at first, but I am glad I have them.

Thanks Daniel & Jamie for taking the time to take Landon's pictures!

4 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

Jules, he is darling. Love his great hair and smile and so cute. Just want to munch on those cheeks! Love the pics.

Harmony said...

He's adorable! Totally a Kulbacki :)

Lianne said...

I love all the pics. They turned out so cute. The overalls are adorable. I am glad you talked me into getting them for Owen.

Maren said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I also like the pictures with you in them. Those will be so fun to have.